Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lots of LOA's!

This week has been a banner week for LOA's (letters of acceptance). This important step means that the Chinese government agency responsible for reviewing all the paperwork sent to China has completed their review and you have been officially asked to be your child's parents!

This is very exciting! I am on a group that charts activity and based on this week's activity, if the present pace were to continue we could get our LOA by the end of April! And then, we could travel in the summer before Taylor and Emilee have to return to school! I'm daring to hope! I'm praying for an April LOA.

Nicole, are you watching!!!?? You are no.33 on the RQ list! I am no.46! Look at all the pink, girl, we are getting closer by the day!

2 comments:

  1. I know !!!! Things are moving along! We will be there before you know it!!!!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - we are waiting, day 33, for our LOA for our almost 4 year-old in Hunan! I have been trying to find this chart on RQ - any tips on how to get to it?

    Best wishes,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete