Thursday, March 4, 2010

I want something to blog..

The days tick by. We are waiting on our LID and it's been over a month since we were DTC (dossier to China) and nothing. Our agency is getting their Beijing contact to ask the powers to be in China if we have been logged in but just haven't updated our "status"...no word. I am so worried our file has been just layed aside somewhere and nothing is happening while our little girl wonders why its taking so long for her family to come get her. And Taylor asks daily when will we get to go and all I can tell her is "hopefully by the summer" and I worry inside that this may not be true.

I saw tons of robins this morning when I took Taylor to school and the signs of spring bring me such great joy and at the same time there is a yearning for time to stand still until our paperwork can be processed and we can move forward as a complete family.

3 comments:

  1. I bet you are already logged in and your statua has not been updated! The clock is ticking by soooo slowly!
    But I do know what you mean about the signs of spring.I see it evrywhere and that only means one thing ...we are getting closer to getting our girls home!!!!
    Hang in there! I bet you hear something tonight!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed that you hear something ASAP...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful, and I know you can't wait!! We will be watching!!

    ReplyDelete