Friday, March 12, 2010

LID! LID! LID!

Life is good. We are logged in, let the real wait begin! I feel like I learned a true life lesson this week. I have been frustrated at a system I have no control over, a program that at times seems to have no coherent functioning and it's made me angry. And that serves no purpose. And I think I needed to learn the lesson that I'm not in control so I just need to lean on the One who is and enjoy each day life brings so that when we meet Jennifer she will know that she is in a family full of joy. Our agency has worked hard this week to make sure we were logged in and I so appreciate their tireless efforts. We have a log in number, they are going to keep on until they get us an official log in date but its one day this week so we know now that we are looking at approximately 6 months more of waiting while paperwork gets moved back and forth, back and forth. I am hoping we can travel before school starts, that is my new prayer.

But we are officially in the game :)

Update: Our agency has notified us that our official date is March 11, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to hear this news! I just love that photo of her in the playhouse:)!!!
    Nicole
    ~day 15 since our LID...but who is counting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be counting the days with ya Deb. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete