Friday, May 28, 2010

Thinking about travel...


We are waiting on our article 5. Which is just another paperwork step in being given travel approval (TA). So while we wait, I'm thinking about what we can take with us to make Jennifer know we love her, and things she can play with to help with the bonding experience. In the update we received from her SWI, she supposedly said her favorite animal is elephants. So we got an elephant to take along, will have to figure out how to pack her with her big trunk :)

We also have picked up jump ropes and hair ribbons, and picture cards, coloring books etc. Emilee and I named the elephant Summer in honor of the Chinese exchange student we hosted this past winter.

Taylor is planning on taking along a favorite animal along with some baby bottles, clothes, etc. so they can play 'mama and babies'...I'm not sure where we'll have room for actual clothes for us lol

3 comments:

  1. But Mom the girls will have their babies!!!! Who needs clothes!
    I am the worlds worst packer! I always overpack. I am sure this trip will be no exception !
    I love that little elephant. Pei loves rabbits so we will be bringing a bunny and a doll and maybe the kitchen sink!I am in the system at the NVC just waiting on approval and the letter !
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the Cutest darn Elephant I ever saw! and the clothes "panda top and skirt" you have out done yourself my friend!
    Jennifer, your family can hardly wait to meet you!
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stylish elephant. I hope she loves it!

    ReplyDelete