Saturday, May 8, 2010

I800!!

Taylor just checked the mail for me, as I watched her pull the mail from the box, I saw that there was a large brown envelope, and yes! it was from the USCIS!! It's our I800 - another huge step in our Hague paperwork to be allowed to travel to meet Jennifer! A good mother's day present! I've just about run out of pictures we have of Jennifer...before long I'll be posting ones we've taken ourselves :)

OK, my happy dance is short-lived. I just read the I800 thoroughly and realize they have Jennifer's birthday listed incorrectly, I'll have to contact the Hague office on Monday and ask them to correct it and re-issue our approval...oh well, another dip in the roller-coaster....


1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Get on that phone first thing Monday morning with your officier and get that fixed!
    Despite that mistake it is still a great Mother's day present!
    Jennifer is so stinking cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete