Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thinking about travel...


We should be getting our thoughts together about travel. I need to start making some of my lists (I love making lists, its weird, I know, but they ground me, and I feel so organized when I have them, even when its not true lol). It seems like time is flying by, each day is busier than the last and I feel like I'm running out of time to prepare. Prepare what? I'm not sure. Prepare out home? It needs lots of work but it's not going to happen in this next month. Prepare Jenni's room? Taylor and Emilee and I worked on that today, moving furniture around, trying to see how the room can still be fun and functional with two beds in it. Prepare for our family to change again, not something you can really prepare for, just have to go with what you know and hope for a smooth transition...Prepare our hearts to grow and welcome this new little member of the family...that is my prayer every single day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really hope we are there together!!!!!
    Our agency is projecting the last week of July for our travel. But I am not sure with the Ca's !
    I have been shopping, reading and preparing the house but I think I am in a little denial about the TA!
    Just a few more weeks!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete