Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TA's in the air..

OK, I just saw a post where an RQ member has been told that a new batch of TA's are being sent that could possibly arrive as early as Friday, definitely Monday. Our agency got TA's this week for the people with 6/03 A5's. There are some around the country who've gotten their TA with a 6/14 A5. So with a 6/10 Article 5, I'm thinking we HAVE to get ours by early next week at the latest. This process is so long and hard, you find yourself guarding your heart against excitement because you just get burned out with the pressure. Hard to explain unless you've lived it. Just picture if your 5 yr. old was half way around the world and you didn't know if she had a good dinner tonight, or if she is scared of the dark. I just read to Taylor, we said her prayers together, we giggled, and hugged and kissed. And I thought of Jennifer, waiting, waiting, needing her family. So to see this post about TA's on the way...well it just actually makes my heart beat faster. We WILL be traveling soon!! Stay tuned...my blog may finally have some real news!

No comments:

Post a Comment